Saturday, January 1, 2011

Westville @ NYC

Affordable and healthy food at Westville. I liked their menu because they offered a good selection of stuff, and I was really hankering for a salad, I needed some veggies in me, and the salad I saw looked good. All their ingredients are fresh and came together very nicely. I would definitely return to the place because it didn't put a dent in my wallet, which is nice.

Vegetable Medley
[sweet potato fries, asparagus, artichoke and grape tomatoes w. zucchini] 

Grilled Pork Chop Smothered w. Onion and Mushrooms
really good! so full bodied and flavored. you would think the onion and mushrooms would be too much, but it wasn't. the pork chop was cooked perfectly too, not dry at all 

Cobb Salad - only $10.50
[grilled chicken, bacon, avocado and blue cheese over romaine and mixed greens w/ balsamic lemon dill vinaigrette]
i really liked this. it was a good salad. i know how can a salad be good, but trust me there are some terrible salads out there

chicken tenders w/ cool bleu cheese or hot buffalo sauce and green salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?