Saturday, January 29, 2011

Thanh My @ Westminister

So many Vietnamese restaurants in Orange County how to choose??? Well I asked a friend and she suggested Thanh My which is right off of Bolsa Avenue. Clean restaurant, which is a definite plus, but the con to that is that it was actually pricer than I expected. I thought with all the Pho places in OC that a bowl of pho would be $4 or less, not $6+, which is too much. Regardless the place is really good. Probably one of the best pho broths I've had. I could really taste that it was stewed for days, fresh ingredients and just really yummy. Got the eggrolls too which were really good as well, and you had to mix your own fish sauce which was completely legit. Never had to do that. Pork chop over broken rice was yums too. It was legit broken rice, fully, and pork chop was well marinated and grilled. Kind of pricey for how little it was. This is a definite repeat :)



pho just does not photograph well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?