Saturday, January 1, 2011

Great Burrito @ NYC

So I've been told many times that Mexican food in NY just doesn't cut it. It just does not compare to California. I don't understand why. But I really needed to try something, especially since Great Burrito was just down the block from where we were. I was disappointed. Just had the carne asada torta, and a cheese pizza to be safe.

The carne asada was no good. Meat was lacking in flavor and I think meat. Something. I didn't like the avocado/guac gunk they scooped on. It's like avocados just suck in new york, and they're scarce, so they watered it down like there was no tomorrow. The pizza was ok, because honestly how can you screw up pizza when you're in new york. Stay away from this place, I even think if I was drunk enough it still wouldn't have been good. That's saying something.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?