Saturday, January 1, 2011

Boston Chowda Co @ Boston

It is a necessity to have clam chowder and a lobster roll when in Boston. So I did the research that was possible, and was told that Boston Chowda Co has the best chowder, and that it was ranked pretty high on the "Hot on Yelp" list. Turned out that Boston Chowda Co was in Quincy Market so that was nice, I was able to look at other things while I made my decision. Let me tell you, the chowder was the best I've ever had. It was a perfect ration of cream to clam stock. There were huge pieces of clam, and it wasn't over burdened by  potatoes like most chowders are. Yum! Then there was the lobster roll, I think this was my first official lobster roll and I am totally sucked in! The mayo was uber light, the lobster was fresh, and the seasoning was just perfect. I think it totally set the bar for lobster roll. I really liked the roll too, I could tell immediately that the bread was fresh and uber soft. One thing about Boston Chowda Co, they only make 3 lobster rolls at a time, and once they sell out they make more. I like this concept because it keeps the food fresh, and since it's so popular they sell out fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?