Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ray's Hell Burger @ DC

We were told by some friends that we HAD to try Ray's Hell Burger, especially since it was so close to where were were staying in Arlington, VA. So we found Ray's Hell Burger, and luckily there was no line. However after we ordered people began to pile in.

Back story to Ray's Hell Burger, is that it was a burger place to the adjacent steak restaurant by the same owner. Apparently the burger pattys were made with the fines steak meats, which made the burgers so yummy. NO LIES. While I can't compare the burger to In-n-Out and Shake Shack, for I believe each burger place is its own monster, non-comparable, Ray's was amazing. The hamburger patty was juicy, succulent, full of flavor, tender, and just oh my. Best part was that you could add foie gras, which was too rich for my blood, but what was included in the price was you could get a roasted garlic spread on your bun, which I highly recommend. It was just heavenly. Additionally, grilled mushrooms and onions, even more fixins included in the price. I hate it when places nickel and dime you on everything, it's quite annoying actually. So if you're ever in the area, you MUST make it to Ray's Hell Burger, it's amazing!



eat me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?