Saturday, January 1, 2011

Momofuku Milk Bar @ NYC

David Chang. David Chang. Momofuku empire. I only dream of being able to eat at Momofuku Ko one day, and if his desserts (cookies and pies) are amazing-and-best-cookie-i've-ever-eaten, I can only imagine what his actual cuisine tastes like. The cookies, WOW. Compost cookie - espresso shavings mixed in with it, chocolate chips, toffee, and I don't know what. It's like you take a bite into the cookie, and you're thinking wow this is good, perfect consistency, chewy and soft. But a few seconds later, a few more flavors bursts into your taste bud, and you're just taken aback. I don't know how to describe them, but I will truly miss them. I think a perfect meal would be a slice of pizza, shack stack from shake shack, then a cookie from Momofuku. Yes. I love the cookies so much I was able to convince my aunt to make the trip to buy them and bring them all the way back to CA. She had trouble finding the Milk Bar, it's kind of hidden. But wow. I want more.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?