Saturday, January 1, 2011

Mr. Bartley's @ Boston (Harvard Square)

Famous burgers, allegedly, at Mr. Bartley's. We luckily walked by when the line was short, so we only had to wait for 15 minutes. Mr. Bartley Junior takes your order while you wait in line, which is nice and we were able to snap a picture of him with his son. Sweet.

So let's get to the food, it was honestly ok. Nothing amazing. No Shake Shack, No In-n-Out, and I've had better burgers elsewhere.

My personal experience there, a waitress was carrying plates above me, and it fell right on my purse (brand new) and onto the ground and splattered. Kind of pissed me off. Good news, they comped my food! So yay. That made me happy. Would I return next time? If there wasn't a line, and I would just go for a regular cheeseburger, not the special stuff that they name the famous people after.





The Mayor Mumbles Menino
[(1st non English speaking mayor) topped w/ fried egg, bacon, cheese & fries]


The Jersey Shore
[with bacon, cheese, grilled mushrooms & onions, w/ onion rings]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?