Saturday, January 29, 2011

Humphry Slocombe @ SF

Slowly making my way through the 100 Things to Eat via 7x7, and on the list is the secret breakfast my Humphry Slocombe. Let me tell you, the ice cream is great! It was sweet and light at the same time. There are also tons of other flavors, and they let you sample all of it before you make your decision. Eco friendly too because the spoons that you use to taste are these metal tiny spoons, which are uber cute. I asked if I could take one, and they said no. Actually they get asked all the time, so they have to guard the spoons and make sure customers dispose of the spoons when they're done tasting. I will definitely go back for some other flavors in the future. Key is to not go on a weekend, and on an off time, no lines :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?