Saturday, January 1, 2011

Pitango Gelato @ NYC

Walked by after having lunch at Matchbox and I had a craving for something sweet. Saw Pitango Gelato, and I was still craving the gelato I had at Eataly. I wanted hazelnut for sure, and they didn't have strawberry so we opted for coffee. Gelato was not the same as Eataly. The hazelnut wasn't flavorful enough. However, we saw this weird contraption on the counter, and we were told it was sipping chocolate. The lady behind the counter offered us a taste. Best sipping chocolate ever! So rich, thick and chocolatey. Best part was that it was free. How I love free.





1 comment:

  1. Hi I am new to your site, but just to be clear you meant @ DC not NYC right? I ate Pitango in DC and loved it so I was looking for one in NYC but I don't think there is one. Can you let me know?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Do you want to eat this?