Thursday, January 20, 2011

Chocolate Fish Coffee

Wanted to go to a cute coffee place for coffee, and didn't want to go to Starbucks or some derivative of it. Looked on Yelp and found Chocolate Fish Coffee. I saw that they had coffee art and I was sold - I love coffee art, especially when it's done right and wows me. I also saw on their website that a "chocolate fish" is some kind of dessert, so I was thinking that I'd like to try it out. I go there, and no such thing as a "chocolate fish" exists behind the counter, just your typical bakery-fare. Despite not seeing a "chocolate fish" I got a cafe latte. It was definitely good coffee but no eye-opening-experience. Coffee art was just "meh" too. Unimpressed, probably better cafes in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?