Sunday, July 5, 2009

Panda and Penguin Food Extravaganza! @ Cleveland

This past weekend Penguin took a flight over to Cleveland via commercial flight. While penguins are birds, and we do have wings, unfortunately we can't fly on our own. I went to go visit Panda, and as the amazing girlfriend I am, I made lots of food for him! Panda needs more than just bamboo to get his strength at work and to bring home the bacon. :) I think in total I've made about 3 weeks worth of food. Enjoy! Panda I hope the food is keeping you "rawr" happy <3 style="font-weight: bold;">Baked Zitti Parte Deux:
This is my second baked zitti with ground beef instead of andouille sausage.

Ground Beef

Penne Pasta mixed with Tomato Sauce, Fresh Mozarella and Ground Beef

oooeeyyy goooey. This yielded 6-8 portions.

Char Siu and Garlic Veggies over rice

I brought Char Siu (Chinese BBQ Pork) from SF, and placed it in indiv. containers for matty with garlic vegetables over rice

Rotisserie Chicken w/ Mushroom Risotto and Salad

Rotisserie Chicken from Costco - $5.99

Mushroom Risotto
Takes really long to cook, but very flavorful

Baby Greens w/ Roma Tomatos, Almond Slivers and Garlic/Cheese Croutons

Bon appetit! Complete Meal...I do have to say that this turned out to be a really good meal, and well balanced ;)

Teriyaki Chicken w/ Veggies over rice

Teriyaki Chicken
[Marinated in Soyaki for a few hours, and pan seared until cooked through. Pan sear until crispy on both sides, and then add water and cover. About 15 minutes]
I forgot to take pictures when it was still on the pan

Stir fry broccoli and carrots

Pan Fried Potstickers

Ling Ling Potstickers from Costco
[heat up oil in a pan, place frozen potstickers on the pan until they brown. Add water and cover, let it cook for 10 minutes when all the water is evaporated]
quite delicious if I don't say so myself. so easy to make, in such little time. however, Panda hasn't figured it out yet. It doesn't taste good if it's microwaved or just boiled. Needs to be pan fried!

Miss you Panda! See you in less than a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?