Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July Food Schmoresgesborg

Panda and I went over to Medina where Polar Bear was throwing his annual Fourth of July Party. There was LOTS of food, so much that my stomach was hurting but I just wanted more food. I didn't take pictures of everything, but there was: chicken wings, bbq pork ribs, hot dogs, hamburgers, hot links, potato salad, pasta salad, corn, jalopeno poppers, cheesy potato hash, and tons of sweets!

Chicken Wings, Jalopeno Poppers, Chessy Potato Hash, Potato Salad and Corn

Jalopeno Poppers
[Hollowed out jalopenos, stuffed with beef/pork and mixture of cheese]
very very VERY addicting, with a really big kick, especially if some seeds are left in. Cheesy, meaty and spicy.

Baked cheesy potato hash w/ bread crumbs (?)

Baked beans, dip, cheesy potato hash, veggies and corn
we really liked the corn...i don't know why, but lots of corn was eaten

Brownies

Peanut Butter Pie

Chocolate, caramel and nuts brownie
I don't like nuts

More brownies

Cream Puff Platter

Star Sugar Cookie

My Dessert Platter: cream puffs, rice crispy treats, brownie and...mud pie?
I keep forgetting what that pie is called, but it was my FAVORITE, and the only thing I finished on this plate. You know me, I like to take a bite of everything, but not necessarily finish it. This pie had layers from bottom: crushed oreo cookies, custard and whipped cream. It was heaven in my mouth.

Bread dipped with...

Dill dip
oh so refreshing

M&M cookies
home baked and very soft. need milk!

Jell-O SHOTS!
[Flavors: cheery, lime, pina colada...something else]
I had four in 20 minutes, I felt nothing. Needs more alchie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?