Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hai Ky Mi Gia @ Tenderloin

If you're ever in the TL (tenderloin) part of SF, and you're hungry, here is one of the few places you can eat at, and it's pretty sanitary. It's not in the heart of TL, so it's not that dangerous but it's still the TL nonethless. This place is located on the corner of Leavenworth and Larkin, and has been here for years. My dad has been coming here for the past 15 years, and he likes to order the same thing every time, and I like to change it up. Today was one of those days.

Satay Beef with thin egg noodles
This was ok. I wasn't too impressed, and there wasn't that much flavor. It sure does have a lot of color, but not a lot of flavor. The beef was really tender, and the noodles were good. But that's about it. I wouldn't have it again. My favorite satay is still PPQ on Irving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?