Monday, July 20, 2009

More PPQ @ Sunset

I did an earlier post on this eating establishment, Pho Phu Quoc, but I went here again a few days ago to eat something else. Needless to say this is the one Pho restaurant my family and I like to go to. Why? Flavors are good, prices are decent (though they have risen in the past few years), and it's convenient to my home. Besides the Pho, this place has really good bun (cold vermicelli noodles with grilled meat over) yummmy!

# 15: Bun Thit Nuong Cha Gio
[mixed sald underneath, vermicelli on top, grilled pork, viet egg rolls, peanuts, and fish sauce to pour over]
very refreshing for a warm summer day

all mixed up! this is a very healthy option at a pho restaurant, of course sans the egg rolls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?