Monday, July 20, 2009

Amtrak

While the common way of traveling these days are planes, cars or even buses...not too many years ago it was common for people to use trains. Trains are not obsolete, and from the looks of this past weekend, a lot of people still ride the train! This penguin took the train from San Francisco (ferry building, which had a bus to Emeryville) to Bakersfield. The food on the train is not great, and it is by no means any type of culinary experience, but I wanted to blog something. I had a peperoni pizza, diet pepsi and a pop chip. I could have done a better job at the peperoni pizza, because for one thing I would not have over cooked it in the microwave. But meh...food is food...is food?

1 comment:

  1. ughhhh I used to take Amtrak home all the time in undergrad. I bet that pizza cost a truckload too!!!!!! This would get a barely edible rating in my book. I def recommend packing lunches on trains.

    ReplyDelete

Do you want to eat this?