Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzel Slims

I think that it would be a good idea for me to start suggesting some good buys. This blog is about food, and it doesn't have to be limited to cooking food, or eating out. It can be buying packaged food! My first suggestion will be Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzel Slims. These are perfect for satisfying any girl's (or guy's) chocolate craving. To add more, it's sweet and SALTY a perfect combination. Trust me. The best part is that these are healthier than most chocolate covered treats because it is Dark Chocolate :) Oh yea...I had a twix bar craving last week and miss watermelon told me that it has as much saturated fat as 11 pieces of bacon, yes ELEVEN PIECES OF BACON, that is completely absurd. So buy these pretzles, eat them as is or freeze them, put them a ziplock bag and eat them at your desk ;) Sharing is caring, so don't forget to share!


look at the chocolate...and the gorgeous ridges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?