Monday, March 22, 2010

Fruit @ Hong Kong

Let me tell you about some of the amazing fruit that's available here. No I will not eat oranges, I will not eat apples, and I will not eat grapes (yes my auntie loves them). While walking around the market there was this GIANT dragonfruit! I always wanted them in the states but mom always said no, because either it was expensive or didn't taste good. Had to try it here! Got three GIANT ones for $15HK, which is less than $2USD for all three. Then there's the super sweet and juicy star fruit. In the states it's all bland, and just tastes like water, but here it's juicy and sweet! Got three big ones for $12HK, which is also less than $2USD. Can't even pay those prices in the states!

Dragonfruit split in half
looks funny right? it's really good. i guarantee it. it's super refreshing, and isn't like  kiwi which makes my tongue itch after awhile.

Starfruit
look how huge they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?