Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bun Kee @ Hong Kong (Mei Foo)

Another morning, another breakfast, another jook :) This place was even better than the last! And it only cost like .50USD more! So everything was written in Chinese, and although I had a general idea of what I wanted, I was still curious. I kindly said to the lady that I couldn't read Chinese, and if she could tell me what was on the menu. She was really nice and said: what would you like, jook or noodles? I said jook, and she proceeded to list what there was. I told her I wanted salted pork and thousand year old egg. I asked her if it came with anything, and she said that the set meals come with chinese donut, rice noodle wraps, stir fry noodles, and other options. I wanted the soy sauce stir fry noodles and mom wants the bbq pork rice noodles. This place was definitely way better than the previous morning. She was so nice too!



Rice Noodle w. BBQ Pork

Stir Fry Noodles w. Soy Sauce 

Salted Pork and Thousand Year Old Egg

Tang Jie Jook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?