Monday, March 22, 2010

Cathay Pacific - flight to Hong Kong

Two hours into the flight (around 3am) it was dinner time!

 Dinner!
 
Steamed Chicken w. white rice
pretty tasty! especially for airplane food! wow!

 Shrimp Salad w. Cocktail Sauce

Apple Cheesecake

Then I went to sleep. Woke up a few hours later and ordered cup-of-noodles (free). I forgot to take a picture, but they were really good. Way better than the american version. Nom Nom.

Two hours before landing...BREAKFAST! 

English Muffin w. sausage and egg; Fruit Salad; Yogurt and Tea
delicious! just needed cheese, and it wasn't greasy at all.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Did you change your blog layout??? I havent' actually visited your page in a while.


    2. Cathay Pacific was one of my favorite airlines when I was little to travel to Taiwan to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i changed the blog layout. this is easier on the eyes :P

    ReplyDelete

Do you want to eat this?