Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mama's @ San Francisco

There is ALWAYS a line. The line goes out the door to about half the block. It's been this way since I could remember. When I was kid, my aunt and uncle pulled me out of school one day so I could eat Mama's with them. It was great. After all these years, breakfast is just as good at mama's. While there are tons to things to eat at Mama's, eggs benedict is always good and safe choice. Lox was fresh and perfect, especially since there were no capers :)

apparently has really good baked goods too, but never tried. i was too full with what i had


Traditional Eggs Benedict
hollandaise sauce was great, and the eggs were cooked perfectly.

Lox
light and refreshing. salmon was fresh and not too smoked

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?