Friday, September 17, 2010

Alembic @ San Francisco

The 7x7 list consists mostly of food items, but scattered around the 100 items are a few alcoholic drinks that must be tried. Alembic is on the list, and what must be tried is the Old Fashion. The bar is actually really cute, and has nice ambiance. The list of drinks are unique, and it's like a real old fashion bar where they make the classics, and the bartender isn't your typical "pay-$400-for-classes-and-i'm-a-bartender." He's the legit sh*it. I've never had an Old Fashion, and I don't even know what an Old Fashion is, but I ordered it, and tried it. BOY is it STRONG! Too strong for me, but still smooth. So while I've never had an Old Fashion, and have nothing to compare it to, my review is that it's good, but not a drink for me. I definitely will come back here to try another drink, probably something more fruity and less intense.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?