Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill @ Chino Hills

Surprisingly really good at Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill, especially the rib eye! Yes it is a chain restaurant, but you gotta remember Chino Hills is basically a suburb...so not much out there. But for a chain restaurant, the food was really good, wayyy better than Outback - ick. My complaint is that the lighting was bad...too dim for my taste. I honestly do like to see my food, unless I'm eating at a place where the experience is to eat in the dark, by the way, I still really want to do that.

Spinach Artichoke Dip
this was ok...way better at CPK...i prefer bread over chips when it comes to this dip

Garlic Roll
yes it doesn't look too appetizing but it's really good. it's so soft and warm inside. no need to add butter, because the garlic is infused..yay!

House Salad
surprisingly this salad was great! everything was really fresh, especially the corn. it's like they took a corn on the cob and just cut off one side of kernels for me.

Rib Eye Steak w. Loaded Potato
heaven? yes! it was cooked perfectly to my liking...medium rare! yes! nice and pink inside! the steak was well marinated on it's own too...delish. loaded potatoes? omg...in love! some cheese, some bacon, some sour cream, some chives...what else do you need? i think nada! i'd go back here just for this when i crave some meat and i'm in chino hills

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?