Monday, January 18, 2010

Pinkberry @ Los Angeles

Oh Pinkberry...how I love thee...and why have you not opened a single store in northern California? Why do you grow like there's no tomorrow in New York City and Los Angeles...but none in San Francisco? Honestly, Pinkberry is my most favorite yogurt place. I've tried the Red Mango, the Tutti Melon, the Yogurtagogo...Pinkberry is the best. I think it has to do with its recipe in the original flavor. It's the right amount of sweetness - not too sweet, and tartiness...I love it being more tart than sweet...and a slight hint of creamyness. That's all I need. I know I sound like Goldilocks from the Three Bears...but meh...what can you do? I know what I like!!

Original w. Mangos, Mochi, Macaroons and Cookies n' Cream

...nom nom nom nom....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?