Monday, August 24, 2009

Dolcissimo @ Chino Hills

Another cupcake place!!!!! I've already come to terms with not ever finding a cupcake place as amazing as Sprinkles, but that doesn't mean I can't try if I see one. Dolcissimo is another one of these cupcake places that sprang into action when cupcakes became the latest thing. They charge the same price as sprinkles, and it still isn't as great. HOWEVER, yes I know there is a however, I ate the tirimisu and I do have to say that it was AMAZING, not necessarily a "moist" moment if you know what I mean, but it was actually pretty good. Fugung tried the red velvet, because no matter where she goes, she tries the red velvet, and that was not good at all. I'm sure if Sprinkles made a tirimisu cupcake, it would be better than Dolcissimo, but for now...if you want tirimisu cupcake, venture over to Chino Hills...or another location if they have more than one.


Display of Cupcakes



Mini Cupcakes 3 for $5

Tirimisu Cupcake
taste just like the italian dessert with "lady fingers" and everything else in a bite size morsel

Red Velvet
not up to par

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?