Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mastrelli's Delicatessen @ Ferry Building

Went over to the Ferry Building for lunch to check out the "hype" that is there on a Saturday. So many people! So many choices of what to eat, and when I'm starving I'm even more indecisive than normally. Settled on this cute little Italian deli that reminded me of the Scotto's Pork Store in the Hamptons. Needless to say, the sandwich was AMAZING!

The North Beach
I don't remember what's in it...it wasn't mine to eat

Luciano Special
[prosciutto, sweet coppa, fresh mozarella, sundried tomatoes, fresh tomatoes and lettuce on dutch crunch...then grilled on panini press]
tastebuds on fire with how DELISH it is

Onion Rings @ Taylor's Refresher (ferry building)
I saw someone eating onion rings, and I just had to have them as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?