Thursday, June 18, 2009

Clams/Scallops @ my home

Surprise! I call mom to tell her I'm going to be an hour late today, and she mumbles something in Chinese like "I got what you like to eat," and then *click*. I could not figure out what she meant, or what she got. I tell my mom a lot of things that I want to eat, and she knows all my favorite food. I was trying to figure out what I told her yesterday or a few days ago as to what I wanted to eat. I come home and SURPRISE! I don't know what kind of bivalve it is...but it was SCRUMPTIOUS!


Some kind of Clams/Scallops in Shell w/ Fun See & Garlic
[sooo goood!!!!!]
Steam clams/scallop with fun see for 3 minutes or less, any more it will get chewy. In a separate sauce pan heat up oil, and when hot enough add minced garlic and some soysauce. Stir sauce a little bit, and when clams/scallop is cooked poor sauce over it. SERVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?