Monday, June 15, 2009

Linguria Bakery @ Northbeach

ok....this is definitely not a hyperbole, but this is by far THE BESTEST MOST BESTEST AMAZING focaccia bread EVER! I have coming to this place since....well I think i could eat solid food, and it is still just as amazing as i remmeber. The only two differences is that prices have gone up (as with most things) and more people have discovered this place. The focaccia bread sells out by noon, sometimes earlier. It's right across from Mama's near Washington Square park. My favorite is the pizza bread...i can eat it non-stop, but my dad did decide to get the onion one too....pizza still the BEST! And my pizza i mean it's tomato sauce and chives, that's it...no cheese...but it doesn't need it...yum


Two slices of pizza bread and one onion bread (I ate 6-8 slices...couldn't stop)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?