Saturday, May 1, 2010

Winter Steam Pot Restaurant @ Hong Kong (TST)

Fondue, shabu shabu...whatever you call it, it's HOT POT! It's perfect on a nice cold winter day, where cooking the veggies, meats, noodles, fish, etc right in front of you in tasty boiling soup will warm you up in a second. Or if it's summer and it's sweltering hot outside, it's still good if they blast the air conditioning where it feels like winter, which is what Winter Steam Pot did! Yay!!! So let me tell you about this AMAZING deal. For $90HKD you get all you can eat of almost EVERYTHING, which basically comes out to a little over $10USD. What a deal! I love Hong Kong! In the future if I take my hard earned US dollars and spend it there, I could live like a queen! What an idea!

Pre-Dinner Snacks

Table Top Burner

Pot with steaming soup...

...Voila! all steamyyy

Very typical HK style soups; left = clear broth, right = spicy spicy spicy!
let me tell you how spicy the spicy is. it was so spicy that i started coughing crazzyyy and couldn't eat it any more because my mouth, tongue and lips were on fire for a good ten minutes! 

Basket of Veggies
[bok chow, napa cabbage, mushrooms]

Thinly Sliced Rib Eye Steak - from the United States!
my favorite! it's like butter, see the delicious marbelization and oh how it melts in your mouth! 

Shrimp
Fish

Fresh Water Eel
i wish we had this  in california...so sad, what a waste!

Oysters
Tripe

Cubed Beef
also very delicious

Drunken Chicken

Pork

me forgets...sorry!

Fried Skin of Fish
it's like chips! you can either dip it in the broth or just munch by it self. it sounds disgusting but it's so good, salty and crispy!

Udon Noodles
not that good, my mom has definitely bought better in SF

Daikon
Dumplings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?