Tuesday, May 4, 2010

White Flower Cake Shoppe @ Cleveland

Still not Sprinkles! But what do Ohio people know about Sprinkles? Unless they've been to California and specifically Los Angeles, they have no clue. I really am a cupcake snob, I realize this. I do not like the buttercream frosting that most cupcakes have, and I don't like the "lightness" of the cake itself. I like density, I like richness, I like unbelieveableness. The cupcakes at White Flower Cake Shoppe are subpar. But I do think they're known for their wedding cakes, so they may be better. I will never know.





Carrot Cupcake and Lemon Cupcake
cream cheese frosting on the carrot cupcake was ok, but the actually carrot cake was bleh. the butter cream on the lemon cake was too buttery and too light, but the lemon cake was tasty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?