Tuesday, August 3, 2010

That Takes the Cake @ SF

You know me, I loves cupcakes. That Takes The Cake is one of the best I've had in SF and is comparable to Sprinkles, which is still my fav. I tried this place because I had a groupon for $15 for a dozen cupcakes, which is a steal, especially for these gourmet cupcakes. I wasn't expecting much, and went Panda and I walked in it wasn't busy. We chatted with the owner for a little and he was really nice. He allowed us to get a few cupcakes that were filled and the alcoholic ones, although they weren't part of the groupon deal. As we were leaving he gave us two mini red velvet cupcakes to try, and let me tell you. They were absolutely to die for! I would definitely go back to this place to satisfy my cupcake craving. Nomsies!


Mini Red Velvet


[lemon drop, cosmopolitan, chocolamento, snowball, chocolate, carrot cake]

[strawberry bombshell, red velvet, sleepless in SF]



Cosmo
tastes just like the drink! i really taste the alchie too, but it's not that strong. i like it. it's different. unique. good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?