Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Smash Burger @ Roseville

Smash Burger. Looks like any other burger joint, nothing fancy on the outside and it's a chain nonetheless. I went straight for the mushroom burger, and it sounded tasty. When it came it looked good too. However, my disappointment was that it did not come with lettuce and tomato. How many times do I have to say that lettuce and tomato is a MUST in every sandwich and burger, without it there's something missing. Sigh. I convinced the guy to bring me lettuce and tomato, and he brought me one easily piece of each. Bah. The burger would have been PERFECT and better than Mel's Diner if it had lettuce and tomato. The beef was really tender and flavorful. The mushrooms were seasoned and perfectly cooked. Sweet potato fries, delish! Not oily at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?