Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Savoy @ Alhambra

BEST HK Style Cafe EVER! In the States! I don't think I've had better than Hong Kong except for Savoy. It's this tiny little place in Alhambra and there's always a line. The food is fresh and every thing is tasty, down to the last grain of rice. The favs: hainan chicken w/ rice, curry beef stew, shrimp eggrolls, and many other things. One day I will try their pizza, because I'm quite curious of duck pizza.


Curry Beef Stew
spicy!!! fragrant! savory! best of all tasty! the beef is super tender too. 

Hainam Chicken Rice
the rice is cooked with chicken broth and not regular water, the chicken is de-boned and dipped in various sauces, my fav is the ginger-scallion. yumsies

 Baked Seafood w. Pasta

al dente. creamy and fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?