Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Love Letter @ Rancho Cordova

Who would have ever thought, Koreans make pizza. Think bulgolgi pizza! Love letter is quite random. We were the only guests there the whole time. There was not one person who walked in for take out or dine in. I really wanted Korean fried chicken, I think of Kyochon from NYC, and I really miss it. It was not like Kyochon. It was a whole chicken cut into pieces and fried - I was expecting wings and drumsticks only. I wasn't expecting the chicken to be so saucy either. So meh...no repeats with the chicken. As for the bulgogi pizza...well that was quite tasty. Not greasy at all, not overdone and well the cheese and the beef complimented each other well. The dough/crust was super fresh too. Who would have known.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?