Tuesday, August 3, 2010

CF Cheng @ Sacramento

In the two years I've lived in Sacramento, I've always said that the Chinese food sucked. It really couldn't compare to San Francisco. Maybe it was the chefs, maybe it was the ingredients, maybe it was just plain Sacramento. For graduation we went to CF Cheng in Natomas, at first I thought it was PF Chang. I was like, "you must be kidding me." Boy was I wrong, this place is amazing. It definitely is on the same level as San Francisco. Fresh, not oily, unique and delicious. We had an amazing deal because my uncle knew the owner, so food was cheappp. Just the way we like it!

Giant Clam

Salted Egg & Shrimp
this one was my fav. it was so crispy i ate the shell too. 

Soy Sauce Squab

Lamb Chops w. Garlic
super tender

Fish and Veggies

Lobster Lo Mein

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?