Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Suzie Burger @ Sacramento

So I've passed by this place many many times while being at Sacramento, and each time I drive by I just stare...the decor intrigues me, and it's so out of place compared to the rest of midtown. I had to try Suzie Burger, and obviously I check out the website and see if anything delicious exists beneath the bright lights and neon colors. When I looked at the website I instantly new I wanted to try the Philly Cheesesteak...it looks the most appetizing to me. I have to admit when I got it, I wasn't all that impressed, but after the first bite it was great!...however on my drive home my stomach was telling me otherwise. I don't think I'll ever go back, because while my tastebuds loved it, the stomach wasn't too please with me...maybe because of all the grease?

Bacon Cheese Burger w. Everything
[everything = sauteed mushrooms, onions, jalopens and pickles]

French Fries
a lil too greazy

Philly Cheesesteak
[added sauteed mushrooms]
this thing was massive! like i said the first bite was great, considering i was really hungry too, and after a few more bites it got to be too much...and on my way home, it really was no good. this didn't stay in my system for very long...sorry! had to tell the truth!!!

looks good huh? the cheese was melted pretty nicely....but still

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?