Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Raising Canes @ Columbus, Ohio

I'm not a fan of chicken strips/tenders at any place, but if i have to eat chicken strips it will HAVE to be at Raising Canes. Sadly there are none in California, and when I looked at the map it's only in the mid west. If you know my Panda, you know that his all time favorite thing to order are chicken strips/tenders, so when I found out that there was a fast-food place that dedicates its entire menu to chicken strips, we had to go. And no, it's nothing like KFC. First of all, the place was very clean and I liked the pictures on the wall.

The chicken strips weren't greasy at all, and not over battered. It was lightly breaded and the chicken breast were tender as crazy and juicy, not at all dry. It was served with two dipping sauces (we didn't want coleslaw) and one of the special sauces was the cane's sauce, which was to die for. I don't know what it was exactly, because the cashier would not tell us, but it was peppery, savory, salty and just over all deliciousness. I do have to say that my favorite was the texas toast...not greasy at all but nice and buttery. nom nom nom! panda when can we go back and eat some more?

 

  

  

  

  
The Caniac
[6 strips, fries, texas toast and 2 sauces]
panda and i shared it cause it was too much food for one person

Honey Mustard & Canes Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?