Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Salt & Battery @ NYC

The name itself cracks me up, I don't know if it's because I'm a legal-nerd and stuff like that just makes me laugh nonsensically. But really, A Salt & Battery ("assault and battery") HA! It's funny stuff. What makes it better than being a funny name is that the food is delicious! Really! I am not a fan of fish and chips, and it usually is the last thing I will order from a menu. I really would eat a salad first. I'd eat chicken strips/tenders before I eat fish and chips. But man, the fish and chips here are definitely different and better. The fish is fresh, and you get to choose which fish you want. Then there's the shrimp, I do believe that was my favorite!



Pollock

Cod

Shrimp
my favorite!!!!!!! i can snack on these lots! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?