Thursday, December 30, 2010

Baked By Melissa @ NYC

Cupcakes! I think we all  understand how much I love cupcakes, and how much of a snob I've become...slightly. So when I was strolling in SoHo I see a cute little window near Sabon that sold miniature cupcakes. Yes you did read correctly, miniature cupcakes, cupcakes that you can literally pop into your mouth, cupcakes that are Baked by Melissa. This was like the best idea, because I could have as many flavors as I wanted, and didn't have to consume a fullsize cupcake and feel guilty afterwards. YES! What was even better about these cupcakes being tiny and completely bitesize, was the fact that they had all the flavor of a full-sized cupcake, oh yea and these cupcakes were filled! I will definitely miss these. Go and find mini cupcakes!






red velvet, chocolate chip, and s'mores
best flavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?