Saturday, June 5, 2010

Baker's Dozen Donuts @ Topeka, Kansas

Topeka Kansas! What's in Topeka Kansas? Nothing really, but I wanted to see Brown v. Board of Edu., and since we were there we have to see what culinary edibles it has to offer! To our disappointment Bobo's Drive-In was closed. So nothing to blog there, but next on my list was Baker's Dozen Donuts. The facade was pretty much like any other donut shop, but inside was big. I didn't quite understand why, why so many tables? Do that many people eat donuts in the morning? Either way, there weren't that many donuts left and we chose three to see how great this donut really was. Ultimate taste test: donuts were good, but too crumbly. I think I may prefer Marie's in Sacramento. I always prefer my old fashion glaze. Donut's don't need to be fancy :D



[cinnamon apple; oreo cake; blueberry cake]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?