Sunday, July 3, 2011

Iz It Fresh Grill @ SF

Two dollars for a fried drumstick may be pricey, but the chinese fried chiclen from Iz It Fresh Grill is damn good, and boy is it fresh - made to order! It's different from southern fried chicken, chinese fried chicken has a thin layer of breading if anything, and it's flavored with asian spices - I believe five spice. The skin is crunchy and the inside is juicy. It reminds me of the fried chicken I've had in Central California at the Cultural Center, and that recipe is long lost, or the fried chicken drumettes I've had in Chinatown as a kid (man those fried chicken drumettes were good, my grandpa would get mad that I would buy fried chicken from another deli than to eat the ones he sold, hahaha).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to eat this?